Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Next Screening

Hey Everybody!

I have been busy with the documentary.  Not too many crazy people (except for my new neighbor), who is a "toucher", not a talker.  She has been interesting to say the least.  Anyways, I just booked my next screening for Respect:  The Joy of Aides on April 20, at 11:00 a.m. at The Downtown Independent.  I'm going to hold a Q&A afterwards with a few of the people featured in the film.  It should be awesome!  To order tickets, visit my website at www.joyofaides.com and click on the "Screenings" tab.  Hope to see you there.

3 comments:

  1. I'd just like to let you know from the UK that I really enjoyed your documentary. I hope it's a great success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They want the latest news from them As they are doing great job from here so apart from this they will give this to another client s they they can have all the information from them at a right time.






    Laser Color Printer

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete